Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So a little bit of..me...


Look into my eye's... and you will see my heart... I can be your worst nightmare... so be nice to me... surfing makes my world goes round and round and goes... I love the sun... the sand... and the tan... I'm a good person but beware of me... I can be your honey but it's a mixture of poison... call me cranky stuck'up faggot, but I will defeat you... yeah I will... come closer if you dare!!! I will leave a stain in your brain... smell the stars in my heart, close your eye's and I'll bring you to my world... I'm not a quitter... indisputable... I'm enigma!!! You can't understand me... try me if you can!!! When I'm whacked and stoned... I can be the most wackiest person ever... so full of energy... so full of sh*t!!! In this house full of dust, live a creature called lust... it suprises and scare's... like me!!! Endless gratitude to all the people that were 'SPECIAL' to me, this is my perspiculty... I love my self. I'm good to every person and I put my respect to people. Respect all my friends, nor my enemy! So put your respect on me... I will love you and treat to good. No heart feelings, either hurt feelings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment